The TF*IDF KPI has to be calculated individually for every document and every Term that is analyzed in the report. Check out 👉 this site for detailed information.
The TF*IDF Table shows those different data.
- Term: Is the Keyword we are looking at in this row. This can be either a one or a two-word combination.
- Documents: Show the amount of documents that contain the Term. The percentage behind shows the proportion of the analyzed documents that contain this Term.
- TF Total: is the total amount of the term to be found in all analyzed documents
- TF*IDF Avg (Used): This KPI list calculating the TF*IDF Score taking into account only the documents that contain the Term
- TF*IDF Avg (All) : This KPI list calculating the TF*IDF Score taking into account all the documents that regardless if the Term is contained or not.
- TF*IDF Max: This is showing the document with the highest TF*IDF Score found in the analyses."